Purandaradasa Aradhana Mahaprasad Help Needed

The Purandara Dasa Aradhana is on 9th Feb 2013 and will be giving out
boxed Mahaprasad on that day. We need to prepare about 125 to 150
boxes ready by 12:00 noon. I wanted to request for volunteers to help
prepare Mahaprasad for the day

The Menu: (is not yet fixed) but few suggestions:

Lemon Rice or Puliyogere - 40 cups ( I will make 15 cups out of this)
Curd Rice- 25 cups
Usli or Aloo palya(dry) or beans/cabbage palya
1 sweet (I will volunteer to make this)
Pickle

Nothing is fixed as yet. Please feel free to make or give suggestions.
 Welcome anytime!!! :-))))

The temple will provide the boxes for food.  We also need volunteers
to put the food in boxes on that day (it is a Saturday!). Please let
me know your thoughts. Send me an email or call me anytime if you are
willing to make something from this menu. 


Please call at 402-915-0SKS

Thanks,
Deepa Kashyap